Sunday, February 7, 2010

Just a few new pictures

He had been drinking kool-aid out of a bowl like a dog. He also hadn't had a nap that day. I'm thinking he was tired!! It must be really tough pretending to be a dog!

Isn't Lexi one of the prettiest little girls you've ever seen??? I'm such a proud momma (and her daddy kinda likes her too).



This is her CRAZY EYES look!





The cushion in the middle is what was on my chairs before. I had already recovered them with vinyl material twice before, but the kids/dogs kept ripping the chairs. I had gone to duct taping them and several of the seats were done that way. Talk about trashy!! Anyway, so I got the idea to put wood on the chairs - duh!! So we went and got some cabinet grade plywood and Jeff cut/routered the wood. I stained them and Jeff put them on for me. Isn't he handy? I love them and they look great. As everything else in my house needs to be - they are wipeable!!












Daulton had his wisdom teeth cut out a few weeks ago. Everyone was just amazed that he was awake and only had "laughing gas". It wasn't even really a big deal and he did fine. I was awake for mine, but I had mine pulled. Here is a funny picture of him though.





















No comments:

Post a Comment