Saturday, February 13, 2010

Logan really did it this time

Well, the other night I could hear Logan start crying - that cry that only a mother knows... a hurt cry. I didn't think much of it and went in to see what was wrong. Damien was holding him and bringing him toward my room where I was. I could see blood all over Logan, on Damien's shirt, and dripping all over the floor. I brought him in to lay him on the bed and looked down only to see a huge gash in his lip. Oh no, a trip to the ER????? It was snowing here - it hasn't snowed here like this in 30 yrs. Well, after looking at it, Jeff and I decided that we could probably not go the ER and just get him some popcicles and clean it real well. Here he is the next day....

Poor guy!! He was crawling across the dining room bench and slipped. He sure does wince when I put medicine on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment