Saturday, August 14, 2010

Siblings, what a wonderful gift!!


Two things happened this morning that made me see, once again, that siblings are such a wonderful gift for a child.

Logan came crawling into my bed this morning and snuggled up next to me. This woke Lexi up since her crib is right next to our bed. After I nursed Lexi, I got up to get dressed and the two little ones were laying, side by side, in the bed. Logan would poke Lexi and make some little sound and then Lexi would do the same to him. They both were just smiling so big at each other... it was so sweet!!

I was sitting in the front room as Daulton was getting ready to go to work this morning. He came over and kissed me good-bye and told me he loved me. He then looked at Logan all sweet and said, "Bye Logan, I love you." Logan looked at him with great big eyes and in his shy, sweet almost a small growl voice, said "Bye Daulton, wuv you too." Daulton then looked at Lexi and said the same thing to her.... of course she didn't answer but Daulton had such a loving look on his face. Makes a momma's heart just swell!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment