Monday, July 4, 2011

Monday July 4th





Thank goodness we are done with the building portion of the pantry. Jeff came up with a different way to do the trim pieces on front which took a little longer, but they look soooo much better than they would have had we done them my way.

On that note, I have an observation. Years ago, when we moved into this house and found a bunch of problems with mold and things, I had zero faith that Jeff would be able to fix the problems. But, with lots of help from my parents, we did get the things fixed. Fast forward a little while, and I was putting up border in Daulton's room and Jeff and I just about killed each other! See, we just think so much differently and at such a different speed. I have prayed and worried about this remodel for several years now because I knew that it would be tough for us. Well, God has answered prayer because we actually worked on the SAME project for 2 days and didn't fight - not one time! He was home for just over a week recently working on the sink wall and we had a few 'tense' moments, but really didn't fight. That is amazing for us because Jeff tends to be slow and I tend to be bossy. I am really praising God for answering my prayers!

Anyway, here is today's pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment