Saturday, July 2, 2011

Whew, it has been forever

Well as usual, I haven't made time to come and post. So, here I am with news about us. We are finally re-doing our kitchen. We have been working for about a month and things are rolling along. Because I found that cabinets were very $$ and the ones we could afford were basically crap, I decided that I would make my own. For those that don't know, I have built walls and things with the boys before so I knew how to use the tools. But, I had never made anything decorative before. My actual words were, "Well they are basically a box, I can build a stupid box for goodness sakes!" Okay, well they are a little harder than that but I have been doing it - with my own two hands pretty much by myself since Jeff works so much and even when he was off work, he was working on installing my gigantic sink. So, here are some pics for you.

Here are my installed upper cabinets. There will be a small pantry beside this so you won't see the pocket holes and I am not done staining them. And obviously I haven't done doors or shelves yet.


This is my ginormous sink. I absolutely love it!

This is what I have been working on today. This was a closet in the front room, but is being transformed into my pantry.

No comments:

Post a Comment