Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Pictures

I truly believe that I am one of the most blessed people in the world. These gifts from God are so precious to me and I thank Him for them every day.

Daulton is the responsible and level headed one out of the bunch. He is already a wonderful young man growing into the adult that God wants him to be.
Damien is my tender hearted one. I am so proud of him that he listens to his feelings - he knows what it means to truly love others more than he loves himself.

Dylan is so much like Daulton was at that age, it is scary. He is too smart for his own good - he is logical to a fault and entirely too funny. He never ceases to make us laugh and his smile lights up a room. He wakes up smiling (and talking) and goes to sleep that way too.



Lucas is learning what a sense of humor is and it is so funny to listen to him make jokes like the bigger boys do. He has a zeal for life like no other. He is still a mamma's boy at the age of 5 and I love him dearly.




Logan is so cute and precious that he just melts our hearts. He is absolutely too cute for his own good as we give in to him way too much. But, who can deny anything to a look like this?


My sweet baby girl, Lexi. I didn't even know that I needed or wanted a girl so badly until God decided to show me what I needed. She is a very lucky little princess to have so many brothers looking over her and loving her. She is just perfect.

I said it before and I will say it again, I have got to be the most blessed person on this entire planet. Look at these blessings that God has given me - what a fantastic gift from Him.








No comments:

Post a Comment