Thursday, December 17, 2009


Okay, so I am going to try my hand at this blogging thing. I have been wanting to have a blog FOREVER because I am not creative enough to actually do a real photo album Creative Memories type thing. I want to be able to remember things that happen and look back on them later, as well as let family and friends see what is going on with us. I will be catching up with other photos but we will start out with the boy's Christmas picture with Santa.

We all got up early and got ready. I will admit that I get spoiled by having the big boys here and I don't have to get everyone dressed and out the door at the same time very often. It was quite the ordeal. But, thankfully the big boys are a huge help. Lucas was the only one that wanted to sit on Santa's lap since Dylan thinks the idea of Santa is "not realistic". Damien got a new hat for learning a whole Bible chapter at church and he loves it. Makes him look quite dapper, huh? See Logan's crib shoes in the picture? We had to buy him new shoes that day because I can't for the life of me find one of his shoes. He had to go to the mall in his crib shoes..... yeah, I have this all under control - NOT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment