Sunday, December 27, 2009



These are just some of the boxes that had come from UPS. My dad came in that morning and asked if I had a relationship with the UPS man. Yeah, so much so that we gave them cookies and cokes for Christmas. They (there were always the same two guys in the truck) were here about 3-4 days a week for about 6 weeks.




Dylan is pretty excited, huh? This was the remote control transformer car that Daulton and Damien gave him.




Damien's big gift was his Flip camcorder. Me Me and Granddad gave him an extra battery for it so that he wouldn't ever have to be without it. Thanks mom, dad, Me Me, and Granddad!!




Boojie got a hat like Damien's. I had bought her another gift, but while I was wrapping presents, I realized that the earlier bought gift had disappeared. I think maybe Logan got it and threw it in the trash because it is nowhere to be found. Jeff, Damien, and I spent several hours looking on Christmas eve.

Poppie got a shirt.

Chad has such a natural gift with kids. He loves them and they love him back.






Is it time yet mom? Can I open them??????








Logan didn't quite know what to think about all of this, so Daulton had to help him until he got the hang of it.










Daulton got the leather jacket he wanted.










The boys, minus Logan who had fallen asleep on the couch.











Boojie and Poppie got Logan and Lucas leather jackets. Lucas LOVES his, but Logan - not so much. Aren't they cute?





Lexi had spit up on my dad earlier in the day and Jason heard about that mishap. The picture looks really sweet, but Jason is really thinking, "You better not throw up or poop on me!!"



No comments:

Post a Comment